Note:- To view Marks obtained in Online Examination Conducted on 30-04-2022 for the post of Trainee Clerk. Click HereCandidates are advised to download Admit Card by using login credentials. Syllabus For Recruitment for the post of Trainee Clerk in Bhagini Nivedita Sahakari Bank Ltd., Pune
Note:- The online examination for the recruitment of Trainee Clerk at Bhagini Nivedita Sahakari Bank Ltd. will be conducted on 30th April 2022 between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon and 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm at Pune. The admit card will be sent shortly for examination in two batches.
Instructions to Candidates for Online Submission of Applications:
1) Before applying, the candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully.
2) Application Fees is Rs.1000/-
3) The candidates are requested to click “APPLY” option under “Recruitment” option on the home page of www.vamnicom.gov.in under title “External Link”. Online Applications will be accepted from above link only and no other means or mode of submission of application will be accepted.
4) Applicant should ensure that she provides a valid personal e-mail address and DND mobile number which is active till the completion of this Recruitment process. This will be treated as the registered email address and mobile number for the recruitment process
5) Click on “Register” button and register yourself with application portal. Applicant should require to enter Username, Registered Email ID and Password during the registration process. Once filled click on the Sign-Up button and enter the Verification code received on the Email Address.
6) After entering the verification code, you will redirect to the homepage again and your account has been created successfully. You’ll receive your Username and Password on your Registered Email ID.
7) After log in, click on Apply button in the given Advertisement and proceed ahead.
- First Step: - Enter your Personal Details and verify before moving to the next step.
- Second Step: - Fill your Qualification Details.
- Third Step: - Enter your Work Experience & Other Qualification
- Fourth Step:- Upload your Documents and all the required certificates for verification.
(Image uploaded should be in jpg format and size should not exceed 100kb)
8) Declaration- Read the declaration carefully and tick the box and proceed further.
9) Applicant make online payment of application fees (1000/-) using Debit /Credit card, Internet banking, e-wallet, UPI etc. Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fees will have to be borne by the applicant. Safe and secure payment is sole responsibility of applicant.
10) After successful payment you’ll be able to download your application form at last step.
11) Applicant should ensure that she enters correct Name, Date of Birth and all other details at the time of registration. No correction will be considered after submission of form. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
12) Applicant must refer to the link https://vamnicom.gov.in/recruitment from time to time as all information and circulars; notifications will be uploaded on the link. It will be the sole responsibility of applicant to visit the aforesaid website from time to time to remain updated regarding recruitment process.
13) VAMNICOM will not be responsible for applicant not receiving the communication / SMS if the mobile number / email address / postal address is changed or set to DND or is no longer available or wrongly given. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. VAMNICOM reserves the right to use appropriate method of communication.
14) Any false / incorrect information in application at any stage of recruitment process, the applicant will be disqualified. The decision of the VAMNICOM in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
15) For clarification related to post including pay scales and other terms, the candidates may contact Bhagini Nivedita Sahakari Bank Ltd Pune to their fullest satisfaction before applying for the post through On-line mode.